At Predicare we deliver and develop RETTS (Rapid Emergency Triage and Treatment System) and are now looking for a new Head of Medical Innovation.
You have worked as a licensed medical doctor for a couple of years, preferably in emergency medicine, and have experience from various triage methods and/or systems as part of your daily work. It is beneficial if you have previous research experience and/or ongoing scientific education.
Responsibilities in this role includes;
- Conducting and/or initiating research that is relevant for Predicare. It could regard our product RETTS, emergency medicine in general or other relevant domains related to our business.
- Representing Predicare as an ambassador and spokesperson within medical associations for emergency medicine, such as Swesem etc.
- Validating the accuracy of the medical content of RETTS based on applied experience and a scientific basis.
- Staying up to date on how emergency medicine evolves in Sweden and abroad.
- Developing and acting as chairman of our advisory board of medical experts.
This could be a full-time or a part-time position based on what we decide together.
Our team at Predicare works closely together towards the goal of improving patient safety and efficiency within emergency care. All of us love working in a constantly changing environment where we all create our own job and thrive on iniatives. We believe that you need to feel the same way in order to enjoy working with us!